Lugano Diamonds was founded with the vision of creating exquisite, one-of-a-kind jewelry. We specialize in tailoring our premium jewelry with optimum customer services in order to create a one of a kind experience. We also pride ourselves on community involvement and engagement so that our clients know we represent more than just exceptional jewelry.
- Through our social media pages on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn (collectively, our “Social Media Pages”).
- That relates to our customers, potential customers, and visitors to Lugano.
Collectively, we refer to the above-mentioned as our “Services.”
The Types of Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information from you when you use our Services:
- Identifiers like your name, address, telephone number, email address, unique personal identifier, IP address. We may derive your approximate location via your IP address.
- Characteristics about you like your age, gender, marital status, religious affiliation, military or veteran status, national origin, or sexual orientation.
- Commercial Information including your purchase history, consuming history and tendencies.
- Internet Activity like your browsing history, search history, or other interaction with our Services;
- Audio/Visual information from our in-store security cameras. We do not attempt to identify individuals in our security footage unless there is a legitimate need to identify individuals for fraud, security, or law enforcement purposes.
- Location data like your street address, city, and zip code;
- Professional or employment related information like your occupation and employer.
- Other Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us via forms, communications (phone calls, emails, messages, etc.).
- Inferences drawn from the Personal Information we collect, like your preferences, characteristics, and consumer tendencies.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We collect and process Personal Information in the following ways:
Personal Information You Provide Directly To Us.
Lugano collects Personal Information from you when you:
- Contact us via email or phone to communicate with us.
- Engage with our services.
- Provide your contact information on a form and submit it to us.
- Connect with our Social Media Pages.
- Connect with us offline at an event, fundraiser, or other social function.
- Visit our store locations and are recorded via our security cameras.
Personal Information We Collect Automatically.
When you access Lugano Websites, we automatically collect Personal Information associated with your access and use the sites. The information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, the region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the internet, browser type, operating system and other usage information about the use of our Websites, such as your page-views, referral URLs, etc. Lugano collects and uses this type of information to helps us understand how users interact with our Websites, to provide you with a more relevant experience, and to enhance the services we offer.
Personal Information We Collect From Other Sources.
On occasion, Lugano receives Personal Information about individuals from other sources, including, for example:
- Publicly available databases and social media sites;
- Our advertising and marketing partners, when they share information with us.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You have a choice about the placement of cookies on our website. You can use your web browser to directly block all cookies, or just third-party cookies, through your browser settings. Using your browser settings to block all cookies, including strictly necessary ones, may interfere with proper site operation. Guidance on how to control cookies in popular browsers is contained in the privacy and cookies settings for those browsers.
You can also find additional information on cookie controls and advertisement here:
- Network Advertising Initiative
- Digital Advertising Alliance
- Google allows users to opt out of tracking by Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting services. You can adjust your setting here, or download the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
User of Personal Information
We and our services providers use Personal Information for legitimate business purposes, including.
- Providing your our Services and fulfilling your requests, including:
- To provide our Websites and engage on Social Media Pages.
- To provide our exemplary customer services.
- To respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests, or respond to your questions, feedback, or suggestions.
- To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- Providing you with marketing materials and facilitating social sharing. For example, to send you emails about our products and other news about Lugano.
- Ensuring our Services are safe and secure by preventing security incidents and fraud.
- Analysis of Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services, including:
- To analyze our customers and potential customers’ Personal Information to optimize our product and service offerings.
- To better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via our Services that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
- To better understand your preferences so that we can personalize our interactions and provide you with offerings tailored to your interests.
- For our business operations purposes, including:
- For developing new products and services;
- For enhancing, improving, or modifying our current products and services;
- For determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of users of our Services; and
- For identifying usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to our users;
- For operating and expanding our business activities, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to our users so we can focus our energies on meeting our users’ interests;
How We Share Information With Others
We disclose Personal Information:
- With our service providers to provide Services for us and who are required to protect your Personal Information, including:
- data processing contractors that provide computer services on our behalf.
- web hosting or web development firms that host or develop parts of Lugano Websites.
- billing providers that process payment information.
- mailing firms that will assist us with our mailings.
- marketing firms that will assist us with direct marketing.
- data analytics firms that help us conduct customer research and analyze users’ interactions with our Services.
- With our third party marketing and advertising partners.
- With relevant business partners:
- with whom we jointly offer products and Services.
- to facilitate a direct relationship with you, including in connection with any program we administer jointly or on behalf of the business partner.
- to enable electronic communications with you as part of a purchase, a program, or other activity in which you have elected to participate.
- With a purchaser of Lugano or any of its assets.
- To comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions
- To combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, users, and business partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting Lugano or our business partners
- In response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate With your consent.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information.
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for certain purposes. You may opt-out from:
- Receiving electronic communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by following the instructions in each such email or sending an email to email@example.com with Unsubscribe in the subject line.
- Opt-Out of Sharing Your Personal Information for Direct Marketing: If you would prefer that we discontinue sharing your Personal Information on a going-forward basis for direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing by following the instructions in each such email or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Unsubscribe in the subject line.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt-out.
How You Can Access, Change, or Request Deletion of Your Personal Information.
If you would like to request to access, correct, or request deletion Personal Information, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information, you may contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping or legal purposes.
For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Third Party Links
Your Personal Information will be collected and stored in the United States, and subject to the laws of the United States. If you reside in a country outside the United States, please note that the data protection and privacy laws of the United States may not be as protective as the laws in your country.
Notice to California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”) provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Right to Know and Access: You have the right to know (and request that we disclose to you) what Personal Information collected, sold, and disclosed about you.
- Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Your Personal Information. If you are age 16 or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your Personal Information at any time. We do not sell the Personal Information of consumers, including those under 16 years of age.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not: (i) deny you goods or services; (ii) charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; (iii) provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or (iv) suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by either emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: CCPA REQUEST. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your Personal Information. You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period.
Your request to know or delete must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative, which may include providing us with your name, email address, physical address, and other information we may need to verify you identity, which varies depending on your relationship with us. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Regulatory agencies such as the U.S. Federal Trade Commission have promoted the concept of Do Not Track as a mechanism to permit Internet users to control online tracking activity across websites through their browser settings. Since no industry standard has been adopted, we currently do not process or comply with any web browser’s “do-not-track” signal or other similar mechanism that indicates a request to disable online tracking of individual users who visit our Websites.
Contact Information for Complaints or Concerns
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please contact us at the following:
Address: 620 Newport Center Drive, #100, Newport Beach CA 92660
Phone: (949) 720-1258